This division is housed in a 3,000m² facility divided into a Heavy Bay and a Light Bay section serviced by overhead cranes with a capacity of up to 20 tons.
- There are 9 CNC machines:
- 6 CNC 3-axis Boring Mills, each assisted by indexable B-Axis
- 2 CNC 3-axis Milling Machines
- 1 CNC Lathe
- In addition, there are 10 Conventional machines that comprise Vertical Lathes, Boring Mills, Radial Drilling Machines and conventional Horizontal Lathes.
- Deep-Hole Drilling Machine capable of drilling 1.2m with an excellent tolerance. (Deep Drilled holes of 2.4m are achieved when drilling from both ends)
- Our sophisticated CNC programming department designs and compiles NC coding for the CNC Machines using state-of-the-art programming software so versatile that it allows us to import the 2-D drawings and 3-D solid models from the customer which assists with error-free precision machining and simulations.