The machining equipment is housed in a 3 000 sq. meter facility. Our General Engineering Department is well equipped CNC Machines and due to the nature of our work, we are also still making use of conventional machines.
- This Department is divided into a Heavy Bay, CNC Bay and Light Bay.
- Each Division is equipped with overhead Cranes with SWL capacity that ranges from 5 000 kg to 20 000kg.
- Our machining facility consists of 9 CNC Machines:
- 6 CNC Boring Mills (3-axis Machine assisted with an index-able B axis)
- 2 CNC Milling machines (3-axis)
- 1 CNC Lathe
- Our sophisticated CNC Programming department designs and compiles NC-Programs for the CNC machines with state-of-the-art NC Programming software that allows us to either import customer 3D Solid Models or create a 3D model from 2D drawings that assists with precision machining, machine simulations and ultimately eliminating errors.
- Deep Hole Drilling Machine capable of drilling to depths of 1.2 meters
- 10 Conventional Machines that consists of Vertical Lathes, Boring Mills, Radial Drilling Machines and Conventional Horizontal Lathes.